Press and Public Relation Unit
Head, Press and Public Relation
The duty of the Press and Public Relations Unit is to propagate and unfold policies and activities of the Agency by being constantly in the news on the implementation of Agency’s assigned responsibilities. Other functions include:
- MEDIA REPRESENTATION / RELATIONS: of written and video news releases, pitching stories to journalists and responding to reporter inquires. Monitoring and measuring news coverage about the agency.
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT: Preparing documents, written and electronic- including jingles, newsletters, blogs, speeches. Annual reports etc.
- STAKEHOLDERS RELATIONS: Representing the agency with stakeholders on advocacy- town hall, Local Government Councils, corporate entities etc.
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ADMINISTRATION: Events coordination (Compere/ Anchoring).
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT: Establishing monitoring and growing of agency’s online presence, creating or updating social networks while tweeting information and keep an eye on what others say about the agency.
- CRISIS COMMUNICATION: Protecting the agency from threat to its reputation.
- Design/production of High-Upgrade Promotional (i.e. Handbills, Posters, Banners, Calendars, Stickers, T-Shirts, et cetera)