Head, E-waste unit
Mr. Kayode Adelaja, Bello is a both a graduate (B.Sc) and Masters Degree holder (M.Sc) in Biochemistry. He is a renowned elder statesman in Isaka Community development Association, Isaka- Ijako, Sango Ota, where he holds a chieftaincy title as well as being the General Secretary for the community.
Kayode Adelaja authored several publications such as:
• Kidney Diseases: A seminar delivered in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of B.Sc (Hons) degree in Biochemistry in the faculty of science,University of Ilorin, Nigeria, July,1989.
• The effect of Urethane on Adenosine triphosphate activities in rat liver and brain: a project Report submitted to the department of biochemistry, Faculty of science in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the award of the degree of Bachelor of Science University of Ilorin, Nigeria, July 1989. (Unpublished)
• Effect of prolonged administration of garlic methanolic extracts on some biochemical, hematological and histological markets in rabbit; a thesis submitted for the degree of Master of Science (M.Sc) in Biochemistry to the college of medicine, university of Lagos. (Unpublished)
• Effect of prolonged administration of garlic oil on the blood chemistry and histology of some organs in rabbit. (Published)
• Weight for height chart of Nigerians from different states of origin living in Lagos (published)
Among his paper presentations are:
• Industrial waste Management: A clean environment perspective. Presented at pharmaceutical manufacturers association of Nigeria (PMG-MAN) annual workshop. July, 2003
• Community relations and management: principles and practice of the Environment.
• Sustaining health and safety through environmentally friendly policies.
• Waste management: “Government policy thrust” presented at personnel practitioners consultative association Ikeja Seminar September, 2003.
He is an experienced officer, a notable member of the Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria (IPAN) and has successfully steered the activities of the E-Waste unit from its inception till date.